Thursday, April 12, 2012

♥ Hello! {from Paris} ♥

That got your attention?? I wish I was in Paris! But unfortunately, I'm in New Jersey! LOL At least I'm at the Jersey Shore though! ;)


This is a card I made for the new JustRite Friday Challenge, Pretty Papers, at the JustRite Inspiration Blog. The challenge is to make your own background paper using JustRite stamps. For the background paper, I used the Shabby Music Background Cling Stamp as well as Musical Notes Labels Twenty Cling Set.


To finish off the card, I also used the Greetings from Paris Cling set, lots of chunky glitter, beautiful mulberry paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, a handmade stick pin by Elise and some seam binding.


I would also like to enter this into the latest challenge, Things with Wings, at the Wild Orchid Challenge Blog!

And finally, tonight is my son's first ever baseball (T-Ball actually!) game! He is so excited! His first at bat he hit it into the outfield and eventually made it home! So proud of my little baby!


Enjoy your night!! And thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

sassy said...

what a really stunning card love vintage its superb hugs sassyxx

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Melissa, love this shabby vintage card, just gorgeous and what a great young man you have. He has sure grown since I last popped over. I am coming to the States in August and we are hoping we have tickets for two Angels games. Always have to come and watch them when we are in LA.
Hope you are well.
hugs {brenda} xox

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a beautiful card - love its vintage appeal!

CraftyLoops said...

Oh my goodness your wee man is so cute. And this card is stunning as always Melissa. My sister is actually in Paris as I type! It was her 21st last Friday so her and her boyfriend went over to Paris and she is having an incredible time......lucky girl! Lee x

Kelly Massman said...

Beautiful card! And, what a cutie your little baseball guy is!

DIANA L. said...

Oh well your card looks Parisian. Great look. Paris is beautiful , but then again so is your card I love all the elements you added to it.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Lena Katrine said...

A great work of art!!! Thanks for sharing with us at WOC this time :)
Hugs, Lena Katrine

toscania-art-life said...

Beautiful romantic card. Love the soft colors you used.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

You card is GORGEOUS Melissa (as always) and WOW ... look how your little boy is growing! How cute is he!! You must be so proud!! Enjoy these moments ... they go by SO FAST! Hugs and happy days to you!!

cebelica said...

Stunning card!

Lori said...

Gorgeous everything Melissa!!! Also, so happy for your son :D

Beate said...

Beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Kitika said...

Totally adorable card... I love the colours and all the details you´ve used and your stamp is just wonderful!

Sheri said...

Love this card! The colors are FAB and the textured paper gives a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Marisa Job said...

Very pretty card! Love it!

Sandy said...

What a cute little guy -- I sure do remember those days!!!! Your creation is gorgeous - I love it!
Sandy

Bernie said...

WOW love this shabby vintage card! It's GORGEOUS Melissa!
You son is adorable. Enjoy this time with him. Before you know it he'll be 45 like my son.
Hugs

Pinky said...

Adorable, my sons are all in baseball too and it's so exciting those little moments! :)

Elaine said...

This is beautiful Melissa what a stuinning card . and your little one is adorable Hugs Elaine

Ava Gavloski said...

really like the musical card
ava

JesusGirl said...

Ok, totally wowzer! I'm not easily impressed but this just takes my breath away...I'm panting as I type! I'm so excited I found this blog...eternal thank you's to Cindy Coutts!

Linnie Dimmitt said...

Your son is definitely the cutest in his baseball uniform. You must be very proud of him, especially when you saw him on the field playing. It’s one of those precious moments one would keep for the rest of one's life. I hope he still make it on the team for years to come.

Linnie Dimmitt @ Uniforms Express