Friday, October 7, 2011

♥ Really Reasonable Ribbon Guest Designer ♥

I was so excited and thrilled to be asked to Guest Design over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Rambling's Blog! Thank you so much Bonnie for having me!! And don't forget to visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store for all kinds of ribbon, seam binding, bakers twine and more!! You won't be disappointed!

I chose this gorgeous Autumn Diamond Satin Assortment to create a few things with.

I made a thanksgiving Dinner Invite and Turkey Candle/Placecard Holder.


I also made this super fun Pumpkin Decoration.




 For more details, directions and another project, please visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings Blog! Stop by and say Hi!! :)
Have a wonderful day!! Happy Fall!

9 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

I love your wonderful Thanksgiving projects Melissa!! Thanks so much for guest designing for us today at Really Reasonable Ribbon. :)

Colleen said...

Just adorable, love all your ideas. Very cute. They picked a great Guest DT

Bernie said...

OMG these are adorable, love all your cute ideas. They couldn't have picked a better Guest DT!
Blessings Bernie

Unknown said...

Wow, all your creations are just stunning!I love how you used the ribbon:)


***
GIVEAWAY At thelittlefrogdesign.blogspot.com

***

Crafty Loops said...

Oh wow how wonderful Melissa Im sure you are chuffed to bits. And I just love your creations. Lee x

Rufus said...

Gorgeous ribbon! Sweet little turkeys!
R/

2amscrapper said...

great projects!

LuAnn said...

I am loving that cute little turkey on your card! I'd love to see you do something similar for your next Hybrid Chick post! as soon as I saw the ribbon you chose, I thought turkey tail too!!! fantastic projects Melissa!!

LuAnn said...

PS...and use that gorgeous ribbon again!!!