Friday, October 5, 2012

♥ MOJO 261 ♥

Happy Friday everyone! Hubby and I are off to a wedding tomorrow. We have to leave at 8:30 in the morning. I never got dressed for a wedding at 8:30 in the morning! But it is in Pennsylvania, so we need to travel a little to get there for the Church. My mom will be here with the kids, so they will be in their glory! They adore their grandmother! So she will stay the night until Sunday and then my son and hubby have off from school/work Monday for Columbus Day. So we will be going to the Boardwalk in Seaside Heights for some fun! What are your plans for the weekend?


This is a Christmas card that I made using this week's Mojo Monday Sketch. I used papers and stickers from the Handmade Holiday line by Simple Stories.


I also used a Maya Road Chipboard snowflake which I painted white, glittered up and added a pearl in the center with Liquid Pearls. I finished it off with some homemade, hand-dyed seam binding.


Here is the fun MOJO 261 Sketch.


Have a fabulously Crafty Weekend!!




14 comments:

YuliaM said...

Such a cute card!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Have a fab weekend Melissa.

Gorgeous card.

Hugs Kelly

Sonia said...

Elegant and beautiful card my dear Melissa^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Valentina said...

just...GREAT!

joy said...

Love that sparkly snowflake, Melissa! Have a fun weekend - I'm hoping to find time to make cards tomorrow.

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the paper pieced ornament as your focal point! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Mojo Monday!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Came here when I search for bike riding to explore several areas and I think I'm landed in a nice place. I never thought of putting them in a blog...after reading your post and website, I think I definitely need one like this. Thanks and you could be my inspiration.
Kızlık zarı

Renee V said...

Beautiful card!!

wendyp said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!!!

I was planning on getting some crafty stuff done but since its so chilly now, I might have to take some time out to dig out all the winter clothes. brrrr! I don't think I ever realized you were from Jersey too! Have fun at the boardwalk!

Unknown said...

Just search on google and you can easily find best company.burun estetigi

Debbie said...

So, SO PRETTY ... love everything about this homespun charmer, Melissa :)

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I love the fun cluster of Christmas goodness!

Dr.Murat Enoz, MD - ENT Doctor said...

I saw your website of "Online Personal Signature Maker ...". I created a signature. Very nice and thanks for sharing to this web site.
Greetings,

Kulak Zari Ameliyati