Wednesday, November 13, 2013

♥ WOW! ♥ {JustRite Friday Challenge #109} ♥

♥♥♥ My 2nd post of the day. Please scroll down for my Simon Says Stamp Post ♥♥♥


Hi there! Just stopping in with an all white card I made for the current JustRite Friday Challenge, WOW! (White on White) There is something so elegant about an all white card. I guess it makes me think of a beautiful bride! :)
                           
                                         {Click on Photo for a Closeup View}


I used the Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles Die Set as well as the Opulent Ovals Die Set to make several different layers. The flower and sentiment is from the JustRite Floral Vintage Labels Two Cling Stamp Set. I love that gorgeous flower! It looks so dimensional and has so much depth to it. I finished off the card with some white ribbon, Liquid Pearls, white crystal heart, white glitter and a gem as my bow's center.


You still have a couple hours left to join this challenge!


Have a wonderful night/day!

hugs...
      

6 comments:

Sheri said...

This IS elegant! Love it! The layers are great!! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOW!! This is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE all of the Texture and layers!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Marge said...

WOW, sure LOVING this challenge and the more beauties like this I see, the more I want to make some more 'wow' cards!!!

Darlene said...

Oh Melissa this is SO PRETTY! You are so good at putting 'just the right' elements together! BEAUTIFUL!
HUGS from OHIO!

Cheryl said...

So elegant! I love the white on white and the uncolored flower. Simple, understated beauty.

Anonymous said...

This is so subtle and elegant, Melissa, I love how you left the bloom uncoloured! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and for your lovely comment ... it's much appreciated! Anita :)