Tuesday, September 16, 2014

♥ A Winter Scene ♥

Hi there everyone! Just stopping in quickly with a card I made with some new Simon Says Stamp products! I used the Snowfall Assortment Stamps and Dies Set by Simon Says for our STAMPtember® release! Love me some snowflakes!! I layered three of the dies and then added lots of glitter to them as well as a Twine bow and pearl!


I used the Christmas Scene Stencil by SSS. I traced the hills onto a piece of white cardstock, cut them out and then coated them with some Glossy Accents and some Chunky Glitter. I adhered them to the front of my card using some foam mounting tape on just the ends. It gives the front of the card a rounded look like 3-D. After inking the tree with the stencil, I added some Gesso to it to act as snow.


I also used the new Inside Holiday Greetings Clear Stamp Set and the new Caribbean Blue Ink pad as well as the Audrey Blue Ink Pad all by Simon Says Stamp! :)


Don't forget that STAMPtember® is going on all month long at Simon Says Stamp! Visit the Simon Says Stamp Blog daily for some amazing inspiration, new products and giveaways! Hope you have an amazing night/day!

hugs...