Wednesday, February 25, 2015

♥ Simon Says...Anything Goes ♥

Happy Wednesday! Today starts a brand new challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week's challenge is...ANYTHING GOES!
The Simon Says DT are showcasing some sweet products by Lawn Fawn. You don't have to use them on your card, but if you have them we would love to see you use them! ;) I am using the adorable Woodgrain Backdrops Clear Stamp Set and Spruce Woodgrain Notecards by Lawn Fawn. I am also using some Hello Sunshine Sequins also by Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the woodgrain background, hearts and sentiments using  Doll Pink and Audrey Blue Inks by Simon Says Stamp and Black StazOn. I popped up the woodgrain panel using some foam dots. I finished off the card with some May Arts Natural Twine and some White Opal Liquid Pearls.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Hope you have a great day! :)

hugs...


10 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) the whole design of this is so beautiful ! I love the woodgrain colours and the twine, fabulous together :-)
I am adding the twine to my wish list ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) the whole design of this is so beautiful ! I love the woodgrain colours and the twine, fabulous together :-)
I am adding the twine to my wish list ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

I love the twine and woodgrain together, Melissa - pink and teal are such a pretty combination, and hearts always float my boat!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Pretty design, Melissa! I love the sparkly elements :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Migdalia said...

Simply beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Melisssa, I love the use of the woodgrain and lovely colours - your sparkling and details are fabulous!!

hugs
Heather xx

Tricia Coffin said...

Your card is different but very appealing. I want to try something similar.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie I love that it looks like wood how cool is that and the little heart is so sweet, thank you for having me this month hugs Pops x x x

Susan (rainy) said...

Super cute card! Love the wrapped linen thread and bow with the woodgrain.