Wednesday, April 26, 2017

♥ Simon Says...Anything Goes! ♥


Happy Hump Day everyone! There is a brand new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! It's everyone's favorite...ANYTHING GOES!!


The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Newton's Nook! I am using the super adorable Newton's Book Club Clear Stamp Set on my set of bookmarkers.  Such sweet images and sentiments in this set.


I colored in the images with some Spectrum Noir Primaries Colored Pencils. I also used some old bookprint paper and some Simon Says Cardstock.


I finished them off with some Little B Hearts Diecuts, pearls, May Arts Natural Twine, ribbon and trims.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Have a great day!

hugs...


4 comments:

Lin said...

Such sweet bookmarks, Melissa, love the text and the hearts!

Lorraine A said...

Aww these are adorable, perfect stamps for bookmarks!!! 😍❤️❤️

Luv
Lols x x x

Katy said...

These are so sweet! :)

Jennifer Jackson said...

These bookmarks are truly beautiful! I would love to hold my spot in a good book with one of these! I really like the bookprint paper and all the fun details you added with the pearls and trims! Thanks for featuring our images on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}