Sunday, August 6, 2017

♥ Shabby Little Gift Box ~ Amazing Paper Grace ♥


Happy Sunday to you! I'm stopping in today with a couple of creations I made with some beautiful Spellbinders Dies by Amazing Paper Grace.


First I made this sweet little shabby box with the Mini Card/Booklet Gift Box Dies. This box took no time at all to make! They are so sweet! And because of the way that you put them together, they are actually really sturdy. They are prefect to give a little gift or gift card in or just to use yourself! ;)


I added a little ribbon pull on the top to make it a little easier to open especially with all of the embellishments on the top. I also used a Spellbinders Francesca Label on the top as well. The papers I used are by iralamija.


Next I made a vintage inspired card using the Spellbinders Marcheline Plume Dies. Such a pretty set of dies!


The papers I used for this card are from the Primrose Stack by DCWV.


All of the Dies I used are from Becca's Venise Lace Line.

Hope you have a great week!

hugs...


3 comments:

SandArt said...

Thank you, Melissa,for sharing these beautiful creations!
Blessings, Sandy

TLady said...

BOTH of your creations are LOVELY! I ESPECIALLY LOVE the little box! (There are SO MANY WONDERFUL DIES in this release!) I LOVE ALL of the vintage details you've added to it! FABULOUS JOB on your work!!! ;)

Trish. said...

Love this box is there any instructions anywhere for this. just think your finishing off is fantastic.
'Hugs Trish Avery.