Monday, October 30, 2017

♥ Shabby Arched Borders ♥


Happy Halloween Eve! Stopping in with a couple of quick cards using the beautiful Spellbinders  Arched Borders Dies by Amazing Paper Grace from the New Chantilly Paper Lace Collection. All of the dies in this collection are amazing! This is such a versatile set that can be used a number of ways. When I first saw them. I thought of a pumpkin! I guess it's the time of year! :)


This was super easy and quick to make! I added some flowers, ribbon, twine and a mini spool for the stem.


The paper I used is from the Zella Teal Paper Pad by Prima as well as the flowers.


Next, I made a simple baby card also using the Arched Borders dies.


For this card, I just simply die cut two arches and then adhered them together at the top and bottom. I then added the center panel also made by using the 2 Arch cut dies. These papers are also by Prima from the Heaven Sent Paper Pad.


I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween!!

hugs...


1 comment:

Becca Feeken said...

Melissa, these are precious, absolutely precious!!