Saturday, November 18, 2017

♥ Christmas Wonderland ♥

I can't believe it's only 37 days until Christmas? My favorite time of year! I LOVE to decorate my home for Christmas. I also love the smells of Christmas...the twinkling lights...the gathering of friends and family...making Christmas cards...but most importantly, I love to see the excitement and joy in my kids eyes. Nothing like it! Yesterday, my sweet husband surprised us with a 6 foot plus tall Santa I had been admiring in the store. I don't know who was more excited...me or my 7 year old! :)

 
I'm definitely in the holiday spirit for sure now! So why not make a Christmas card with some beautiful Spellbinders Dies by Amazing Paper Grace! For my card, I am using the Coralene's Chemise Layering Frame Large Etched Dies. Such stunning, intricate dies yet sturdy enough to use as the base for my card.


I die cut the Swirl Frame twice using dark green cardstock and patterned paper. I then adhered the patterned paper die cut over the green cardstock to give it some dimension.


I added lots of chunky glitter to all the edges with some Glossy Accents to give it a "frosty, icy" look. The papers are from the Sweet Peppermint Paper Pad by Prima.


Don't forget to check out the rest of Becca's new Chantilly Paper Lace Collection !


hugs...


2 comments:

TLady said...

STUNNING!!! I LOVE your 6 ft. Santa! LOL YES, this WOULD put you in the Christmas mood! What a good husband you have that listens & notices what you like! My hubby is the same! They're DEFINITELY KEEPERS!!! ;)Your card is WONDERFUL in reflecting this large Santa, & just GORGEOUS & SO VINTAGE with EVERYTHING you have done to it!!! LOVE that chunky glitter!!! SUPER JOB!!!

TLady said...

P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU & YOURS!!! ;)