Thursday, June 28, 2018

♥ Grand Dome and Hemstitch Circles ♥


Hi there! I hope you are enjoying your summer so far! Stopping in today with a card I made with some lovely dies by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. I paired up the Grand Dome 3D Card Etched Dies along with the Hemstitch Circles Dies. They fit perfectly into the Grand Dome.


That's the wonderful thing about Becca's Dies. Besides being gorgeous, all of the different collections work so good together. They are all interchangeable.


Love the fun shape of this card.


You can find all of Becca's Dies HERE!


                                                    

Have a great day!

hugs...


1 comment:

SandArt said...

After waiting an eternity (well, it only felt that way!) for the Grand Dome die, I'm starting to create with it & I love that you combined with the hemstitch circle - I can totally do this! Thank you for sharing a great idea!