Thursday, July 12, 2018

♥ You mean the world to Me ♥


Hi there! Stopping in quick today with a sweet card I made with the Ringlet Round Etched Dies by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. I used the Ringlet Accent Die behind the frame to give it more dimension and just a fun accent.


Just love working with Becca's Dies! They are so fun to work with and of course are beautiful dies! You can find all of her Dies HERE!


                                                    

Have a great day!

hugs...


2 comments:

SandArt said...

Thank you so much, Melissa, for your post. I just love seeing creations using these Romancing the Swirl die collection. I don't think I would have ever thought of using the center motif for dimension UNDER the focal die - genius! I love the colors you used, they work so well with the light and airy feel of the dies.
Blessings, Sandy

Kira Wolf said...

Great reaad thank you