Thursday, October 18, 2018

♥ Shabby Christmas Postmarks ♥


Hello. Today I have a sweet card and sweet little matching box to share. They were made with some beautiful dies by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders.


I am using the Christmas Postman Stamp and Die Set for my card and box. I am also using the Charming Christmas Words Etched Dies as well.


The sweet box is made from the Charming Cottage Box Etched Dies. These are so fun and quick to make. You can use just the box die, as I did here or you can make a sweet gingerbread house with the included dies!


They can be filled with candy, homemade cookies, money, a small gift, etc.


You can find all of Becca's fabulous Dies HERE!


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

hugs...


1 comment:

SandArt said...

Hi, Melissa,
I opened your blog to comment on the Snowflake Topper card and found these adorably fun creations using the Christmas Postman dies. The candy cane ribbon really gave these the WOW factor. I love the Snowflake card and I have those dies so you gave me some great inspiration. Thanks!
Blessings, Sandy