Monday, February 11, 2019

♥ Callista Rectangles - Shadowbox Vignettes ♥


Hi there. Stopping in today with a card I made with some of the new dies from the Shadowbox Vignettes Collection by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. The base of the card is the Callista Rectangle Shadowbox Frame Dies. Such a beautiful set that can go together with so many other dies by Becca.


The flowers were made using the Cinch and Go IV Etched Dies. And I also used the new Flutter Wing Shadowbox Butterflies Dies. Love those butterflies. They come in 2 different sizes. The papers I used are from the Prima Lavender Paper Pad and the stamped sentiment is by Penny Black.

   
You can find all of Becca's AMAZING Dies HERE!


Have a wonderful day!

hugs...


2 comments:

Pam said...

This is gorgeous! My dies are on the way & I can't wait.

SandArt said...

Hi, Melissa,
I love everything about this card! The lavender Prima paper is really beautiful, both as a background and used for the butterfly and flowers. Thank you for showing that the flowers don't need to be "shaped" to be gorgeous-sometimes you want them to lie flat.
Thank you!