Friday, March 15, 2019

♥ Vintage Starburst Valance ♥



Hi there! Stopping in today with a quick and fun card that would be perfect for almost any occasion. I am using the Vintage Starburst Valance and Gatefold Etched Dies by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. I simply die cut the large die multiple times in different shades of pinks and white. I then added a back to the white die cut and then "filled in" the die cut with the ombre shades of pinks. I then added some different sized pearls and ribbon. Such a fun Die!!


You can find all of Becca's fabulous Dies HERE.


Make sure you come back on Sunday for a super fun Blog Hop introducing Becca's New Gilded Age Line! ;)

Have a wonderful weekend!

hugs...


1 comment:

unknown said...

Wow, these are wonderful cards and I really like it. The color and design is so good. We also offers different custom metal stamps. Visit website to get details.