Thursday, July 18, 2019

Elegant Marquise Diamond


Hi there! Hope you are enjoying Summer so far. It is HOT here!! And it's only gonna get hotter! Saturdays actual temp is supposed to be 100. But I'd still rather have it be 100 degrees than 0 degrees. :)

Anyway, today I wanted to stop in to share a card I just made with some lovely dies from Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. I first layered the Antiquities Square Etched Dies over some textured paper. I also adhered a piece of gold poster board paper behind that.


I then added the Marquise Diamond Etched Dies over the square. I added a slightly off center gold paper behind the Diamond Die to give a "golden shadow" to it. With these Dies, some paper, ribbon and pearls and you have a super elegant card that is great for a Wedding, Anniversary or any special occasion.


 You can find all of Becca's Dies HERE.


Hope you have an amazing day!

hugs...


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

hI Melissa...as always your art is beautiful. I've missed seeing your cards and creations. I'm guessing that you've scaled back a bit in crafting, as I don't see your projects as often. Glad I got the chance to stop by today. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth