Thursday, September 25, 2008

A couple of Toots, a Special Thank You and some Blog Candy!

Well, today I found out that I made it to the Third Round of Simple Scrapbooks "So You Think You Can Stamp" Contest! Woo-Hoo!! Thank you very much to all who voted for me! I really appreciate it! I am so excited! Now we have to stamp on Fabric and/or Trim, Ribbon. Can you believe I am almost done already?? I had drawn out the sketch that I thought up, on yesterday, with the hopes that I would make it. So it was a little easier to get it started since I already knew what I wanted to do. But, of course, I am changing it a little as I go! Voting will start up again on Monday and I will post my layout here on Monday too!

My second toot!, is that, Melissa, the owner of TheRubberCafe.com, had posted my Autumn Greetings card on her blog yesterday! I was shocked and thrilled when I clicked on her blog and saw my card. Thanks Melissa! Their stamps are awesome! Have I mentioned that already, like a hundred times!! LOL

My Third Toot!, is that Scrapfriends.com made the same card their Layout of the Day, yesterday! And I didn't even know it until today when my friend Lindsay told me! I was totally honored because their are alot of talented ladies on there and for them to pick mine, I was surprised!

And last but certainly not least, My good friend Mitzi did a whole post on me on her blog last week! She is the sweetest!! Check out her blog here! Mitzi, you Rock, girl! Thanks!

Well, I don't want to blow my horn anymore! I might pop a vein or something!!

And finally, Go and visit Michelle's Blog, "Stamps, Paper Scissors and Donkey Smiles" for some awesome blog candy! {Isn't that the sweetest blog name!} The candy is the cutest stamps ever!! And her cards are AMAZING!! Check them out!

Thanks again for voting for me and for stopping by my little part of the web!!

Hugs, Melissa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat's Melissa with all that your getting noticed on ... You have said your not a Pro , but you sure are on your way!!! Hallmark could take some tips from your designs.
Good luck in the next round..

Cheri W said...

Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with for Round 3 of the contest! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Your work is awesome! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Good job congratulations on your moving up again to the next stage. Can't wait to see what you post next!
Good Luck with this project.

Anonymous said...

You deserve it girl! I'm glad your work is getting noticed!