Friday, September 19, 2008

Round 2!

YAY! I made it to Round 2 of Simple Scrapbooks Magazine's "So You Think You Can Stamp" Contest! Thank you so very much to everyone who voted for me! I really appreciate it!

Our new assignment is to stamp on a transparency. It is due by Monday morning at 8am. Voting will begin the same day at noon. So I need to get crackin'! Hopefully you will come and vote for me again!

I will post my layout here as soon as I am finished with it! Thanks again!!

Hugs, Melissa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Melissa! That's great!

Judit V.

Anonymous said...

woooohoooo! I'll be voting! So exciting, just like "dancing with the Stars!"

Anonymous said...

Good for you Melissa , Your work is out standing . Good luck.