Friday, May 22, 2009

The Journey...

Isn't that a beautiful quote? It is a stamp by Just Rite that I Just Got! hehe My first time using their stamps, and I must say they are pretty cool! I like how they are inter-changeable. I made this card for today's Limited Supplies Challenge over at SCS. It was to use circles. So I used this circle stamp obto some scalloped circles I made with my Nesties. I also used some buttons which are circles! The papers are by Bo Bunny and Pink Paislee. And you can see the shimmer that the new Shimmerz Spritz really gives to paper. You really must try these new and excting sprays! They are awesome! And the butterfly was actually on a card that my sil had purchased in a store and gave to me. I am always tearing things apart!! LOL

Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Hugs,

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So PRETTY!!!!! Happy Memorial Weekend!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card...very cool!!

Anonymous said...

How many died in the September 11 attacks?

Washington, D.C., numbers 6,036 American casualties,from the beaches of Normandy in May 1944 .

So Many young people of this country do not understand how many gave their lives for us to have a Free Country. WE can only Pray it will always be.
God bless America!

WE both Love your Flag it has such meaning and yes so many were Sacrificed! We Hope but Not forgotten. WE are Proud to be AMERICANS!

~God Bless~
Hugs
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Deborah said...

very nice card!

Marjanne said...

beautifull quote and I love the card

Shirley said...

Awesome card and love the recycled part!