Friday, May 1, 2009

M2R May Kit...

is now available for purchase! This kit is so beautiful! It has some gorgeous Penny Lane papers by My Mind's Eye (one of my fave) and some awesome embellishments! Don't let this one get away! For only $21 plus S&h, it is well worth it!! Just go here to the M2R Store to purchase.

Here are a few things I did with the kit...

Cutie Pie. LO of my son.

Dream big Card.

Ribbon Spool Trinket Boxes! These are so easy and fun to make! They are actually made out of empty ribbon spools! If you join Moments to Remember you can get the instructions on how to make these in my May Class! So join today!! And make sure you introduce yourself in the forum, so I can say hi!

I'll be back later with some more projects made with this beautiful kit!

And don't forget tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day! Please join us over at M2R for a month long celebration! We are going on a trip around the world with weekly challenges, fun and games and maybe a giveaway or two! I know I'm giving stuff away!! So join today and have some fun! Go HERE to join! See you then!

Hugs,

5 comments:

Chrissy's Creations said...

The trinket boxes are just adorable. Fabulous cards and great LO.

Christi Flores said...

I love it all! Wow!!

robin said...

adorable for SURE! :)

kc_froglady said...

Those ribbon boxes are gorgeous! I am off to check out how to find out how to make them. Lovely!

melita said...

very cute!