Thursday, July 2, 2009

Midnight Madness Cupcake!!

Today is Lindsay's Stamp Stuff day! That means Digi stamp time! I made today's card using the fun sketch for this week's Midnight Madness over at Priscilla Styles! What a great sketch! I had to combine the two for time purposes. I am busy getting ready for our annual 4th of July party. Woo-Hoo! :)

For my card, I used papers by Collage Press (Sweet Shoppe) and Making Memories (Noteworthy). The digi stamp is Lindsay's A Cherry on Top Cupcake. Hmm, I have been making alot of cards lately with food on it!! I guess, that's what happens when you're on a Diet!! ;) I printed the cupcake out twice and popped out the icing and cherry. It has pearls and glitter sprinkles! YUMMY!! I also used some Scenic Route Stars, a Melissa Frances Rub-On, of course, and some satin ribbon.

Oh, yeah, and Lindsay is having a July Special! For every $5 that you spend, you will get a free digi stamp!! You can visit her store HERE.

Now let's go see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with!! And don't forget to look for your free digi stamp on one of the DT Member's blog!

Janet
Olena
Kimberly
Tracey
Tamara
Lisa
Margie
Katt
Row
Melissa C
Leanne
Lindsay~Owner

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!! See you Monday! I will be having a G*I*V*E*A*W*A*Y on Monday also!! ;)

Hugs,

16 comments:

Leanne said...

Ohhh Melissa! This turned out beautifully! The cupcake I swear looks good enough to eat!! I love everything about it from the paper to all the details you've added! Have a Happy 4th!

Unknown said...

Yumm! I love the paper choice! It is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

very fun Melissa, love the colors and the yummy cupcake...so is it easier to diet when you make cards with food on them?

Anonymous said...

Oh Melissa :
what a cute card Love the cupcake and the colors your so good at what you do. You also have a very Nice and safe 4h.
~God Bless ~
Hugs:o)
♥ ♥ ♥

Hugs and kisses for Antonio. ♥ U

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Melissa, Congrats on winning the bonus prize for MMSC!!

Rowena said...

Ooooo I LOVE it! I like how the background paper has all those cupcakes.... I hear ya on the diet thing and working with all food products. LOL

Margie said...

Yumm...I think I want a cupcake, now, LOL! Love the sparkly cherry and the pearls!

Juls said...

gorgeous card. love the pearls on the cupcake. just yummy!

Melissa Craig said...

I love the softness of this card - it's beautiful!

Mrs. Fence said...

I love the colors in this card and the pearls are a nice touch! All these ice cream, cupcake, and rootbeer float cards are making me hungry...

Kim said...

The layout is great and the background paper is so perfect. Beautiful colors too - great card!

Olena said...

Gorgeous card. Just yummy! ~Olena~

ljurecek said...

Is that glitter on the cherry? LOVE it! The pearls are also a really nice touch. Yummy!

Anonymous said...

great card!

Barbara Jean said...

Melissa,
I've just found you and joining in on the giveaway.

RE Slide:
I have put slide on my blog, but cannot figure out how to add more pics.
Can you help me?

thanks and blessings,
barbara jean

PA you have some beautiful treasures you have created

Quiltlady said...

I've just found your blog and I'm inspired! I've recently began scrapbooking and cardmaking, and I've been bitten by the bug!! Your work is certainly something to aspire to! I don't have a blog yet, but I'll send your blog to everyone in my address book. I'm sure they will be as impressed as I am. I've also bookmarked it on all my computers, and I'll be by to visit often!