Thursday, November 18, 2010

♥ I made a Wish.... ♥

This is for this week's sketch over at the Mojo Monday blog. I decided to take a quick break from Christmas cards and wanted to make a girly card! Being surrounded by my 2 sons and hubby all the time, it's nice to do something "girly" for a change! hehe
It is made with gorgeous papers by The Girls' Paperie. (I ♥ those papers and company name!) I also used some gingham ribbon, a Little Yellow Bicycle sticker and of course, a Melissa Frances rub-on.

Here is the sketch:
Ok, now back to some Christmas projects! I am working on a fun "Snow Globe" that you can make out of a Cookie tin and a glass fish bowl! Wait until you see it! It is so fun and easy to make! It would make a great gift or centerpiece for a table! I will post pics soon! And don't forget about my current Giveaway posted below! I just might be throwing in some more stuff to the winner! ;)

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs & Much love.....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so pretty!

Crafty hugs,

Rhonda Ferrera

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Too Sweet!! Love your take on the sketch, your card looks so springy!

Zitronenfalter said...

Oh WOOOW, this is soo cute!

Lilith

Sharon said...

Melissa I need that card...my dh says that to me all the time. Simply gorgeous.

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous "happy" colours - refreshing after all the Christmas cards we're all making !
Love your bow x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Genevieve Rodriguez said...

Very pretty card. I love, love, love the way you tie your bows. They're perfect.

Anne said...

So girlie! Love it!

Kelly Massman said...

Though I wouldn't have recognized this as one of yours, I LOVE it! It's really pretty!

♥...Mo...♥ said...

I love it
Very girly ♥

Debbi said...

Wow! That's a gorgeous card. Love the DP and bright colors.
*smiles*
debbi

Kim. said...

This is such a pretty girlie card, it is beautiful.
Kim xXx