Monday, November 29, 2010

♥ The J O Y of the Season ♥

I hope everyone here in the States had a wonderful Thanksgiving! May ALL of Us on this earth be Blessed today and always!
I know that everyone makes a banner these days but I never have. So I decided to jump on the bandwagon myself and make one! :) I used some gorgeous Christmas papers, sheer snowflakes, pearls, chipboard letters, snowflake and ornaments, lots of glitter, Melissa Frances rub-ons, Christmas picks, ribbons and gems. It was alot of fun to make.
I decided to hang it on a mirror in my foyer to greet everyone.
Now onto my giveaway winner. Thank you for all your sweet comments and new friends! I will be having my HUGE end of the year giveaway shortly! So keep an eye out for that! ;) My Winner is.............

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Rhonda Ferrera ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Rhonda please shoot me an email with your snail mail addy, so I can get your goodies out to you!

I am entering this in the following challenges:

~ The Shabby Tea Room: "Get in Shape"
~ Crafty Creations: Challenge #95, Christmas is Coming!
~ Really Reasonable Ribbons: Christmas

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs....

17 comments:

Debbie said...

Simply DIVINE, Melissa! Absolutely stunning holiday banner creation! You simply amaze me at the level of your creativity - WOW! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Debbi said...

Your banner is beautiful, Melissa, and so is that baby!!
*smiles*
debbi

♥...Mo...♥ said...

I hope that you had a nice Thanksgiving day
Beautiful Project Melissa
In the mirror it looks great
Your baby is lovely
Hugs from Vzla
And Congratulations Rhonda

Auntie Em said...

I love your banner! I think it is one of the most inspiring and prettiest ones I have seen...might even get me jump started to finally try one myself!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

What a beautiful banner Melissa! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Aussie Loz said...

this is so pretty Melissa! I love all of it - may have to have a go at making one myself! Thanks for sharing ♥

Aussie Loz said...

oh, forgot to mention that you're lucky I live on the other side of the world... your bub is way too CUTE and I would love to snatch him up for a big ol' hug!! lol!
Look at the cute smile... aaawwww

Brenda Brown said...

Wow Melissa I just love your work and your blog and the banner is stunning, absolutely beautiful.
What a gorgeous smile this cute little baby has - is he yours?
Thankyou for visiting me and becoming a follower and thankyou for your prayers for my Mum.
Once the world of work has finished for the year I will be back to have a closer look and to keep in touch.
I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.
luv {brenda} xox

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

♥ ♥ ♥ this banner you made! You have mad embellishing skills! I keep going back to see every little detail.

Sharon said...

Absolutely beautiful, Melissa.

lisa808 said...

Congrats to Rhonda for her blog candy win.

And, congrats to you Melissa on all your wins from the blog hop!

Cheri Wenger said...

Wow! You truly outdid yourself on this one, Melissa! Gorgeous banner and what a cutie patootie son! Could just gobble him up. Your projects are always so inspiring! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Alejandra said...

Cute baby!!!!! :) and very nice works...

ann hunting said...

This is the first banner I've seen that makes me want to make one! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Ann

Pattie said...

Sweet little baby face...oh, and your banner is fabulous too! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room for our Get Into Shape themed challenge this week!

Vee said...

Hi Melissa from the cold, cold UK,
Your Banner is just precious,such detail I must have a go a making one. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us.
Vee

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

lindos...lindos!!!