Thursday, January 6, 2011

♥ Mojo Madness! {Part Three!!} ♥

And finally, my last and favorite card today for this week's sketch over at the Mojo Monday blog! (I told you I loved this sketch!) hehe I think I am going to put this one in a frame and display it in my kitchen.
I used some Modern Homemaker papers by October Afternoon, a wooden apple which is drenched in glitter, some red and white bakers twine to act as the ties on my makeshift apron (today's Ways to Use It challenge at SCS is to use twine!) and I also used a small wooden heart, also glittered up, red gingham ribbon, a Melissa Frances rub-on, pearls and a small metal spatula.
Here again, is the sketch:

I am also entering this into the following challenge(s):

~ Papercraft Star: New Year's Resolution ~ One of my New Year's Resolutions is to bake more! (I usually have my mom do it, or I go to the Italian bakery!)
~ CR84FN Color Challenge: CR84FN9

Have a wonderful night!! And thank you for all your sweet comments! They ALL mean alot to me!

Hugs...

21 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Just Love the spatula!!! gorgeous creation! Hugs Juls

Auntie Em said...

So cute and inspiring!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Kim Duran said...

Melissa, this is so creative! I love the spatula and the fact that you will hang this in your kitchen. Beautiful design! Thanks for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

Deborah Frings said...

Just love this card!! The spatula and gingham ribbon - such lovely details. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN.

Angi Barrs said...

Fab idea. Love it....especially the spatula. Thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Star. :)

Loz said...

this is so cool Melissa, would look great hanging in a kitchen! ♥

chignon said...

That is terrific! I agree, hang it in the kitchen!!

Brenda Brown said...

Your versatility is amazing Melissa, another wonderful creation and so original.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Sue Lelli said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE and one you should for sure FRAME! LOVE the spatula! How CLEVER all of the details are! THX for playing with us this week at CR84FN!

Tracy said...

LOVE that spatula! LOL This is great. Such a fun collection of embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!
P.S. Your candy package went out in todays mail. :-)

Unknown said...

This is fabulous, Melissa! Love ALL the wonderful details.. this will be perfect to hang in your kitchen! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a neat card! Love all the layers and doo dads! :) TFS

PapierGirl said...

Oh my Melissa...this is just too cute! I love the spatula!! :)

Andrea M said...

How fantastic that you incorporated a spatula!!! You should so frame this to hang in your kitchen!! It would look wonderful as a decorative item!!! LOVE all the details!
Fabulous take on the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Hope you'll join us again next week!

Sharon said...

Super cute, Melissa

Kristina said...

Wow Melissa, this is super cute. You knocked it outta da park!! Thanks for joining us again this week at Papercraft Star!!

Regan said...

This is absolutely adorable, I love it!! I don't blame you for wanting to frame it and put it in your kitchen, I would too!! Thank you for joining us at Papercraft Star!
Regan

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute! Fun use of this weeks colors! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

Colorado Crafter said...

This is just adorable! It certainly deserves to hang on your kitchen wall!! Now I have to figure out where you got a cute little spatula like that! LOL!!

marianne-g said...

Super cute! It will make a great kitchen decoration.

vena7 said...

wspaniała i bogata - super dodatki