Monday, April 18, 2011

♥ A Shabby Flower Pot Card ♥ TSTR #58

This week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room is to create a card/project based on this beautiful inspiration photo using pastels and stripes.
I decided to make a flower pot card as soon as I saw the beautiful ribbon and bakers twine we got to play with from this week's sponsor The Ribbon Reel. I used some papers by The Girls Paperie, a paper doily, Martha Stewart punched butterflies, stamped sentiment from Gina K's Basket Blessings stamp set, pearls and those beautiful ribbons and button from The Ribbon Reel.
The winner of this week's challenge will win this beautiful prize from The Ribbon Reel.
Don't forget to visit the rest of the Shabby Girls!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Danielle Greenwood - Au Claire De La Lune
Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!
Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Melissa!!!

Sandy Ang said...

What a fantastic flower pot ! Just so suitable for spring now

Teri said...

Oh so gorgeous, it made my heart go thumpity-thump when I saw it!! Love, love the papers, too!! Beautiful, as usual!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Esther said...

Such a beautiful card!
I love the flower pot idea, just gorgeous!

Marília Lopes said...

Gorgeous!!!
hugs

Sandy O said...

WOOOOWWWW...is all I can think to say.

Scraptella said...

Fantastic!!!

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and such a clever design ... who wouldn't want this adorable flower pot living in their craft room!!!!!!

Sheri said...

This is AWESOME! The papers are so yummy! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cheri W said...

This is so gorgeous. I love that collection from the Girls Paperie!

Simply Shaz said...

This is simply ADORABLE Melissa! I really LOVE this! So soooo Pretty *and i do have a tendancy to like pretty* hehe! Just simply perfect in every way :)
Shaz x