Wednesday, November 30, 2011

♥ Simon Says... Anything Goes!! ♥

It's that time of the month again...NO not that! ;) It's Anything Goes over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Just link any type of new creation and you could win a SUPER fabulous prize!!


This week I made a card with a cute Itty Bitty stamp by Unity called Snowbody Warms My Heart. I first stamped him onto white cardstock in black ink and then re-stamped him 3 more times in 3 different shades of blue. I then paper pieced him over the black image and added lots of glitter.


The paper I used is by Echo Park, Season's Greetings and the snowflake is Vintage Wooden by Maya Road.

As always, Heidi will generously give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore!



I'll be back shortly with my End of the Year/Christmas Giveaway!! And it's a DOOZY!! :)

Hugs to all...

12 comments:

Juls said...

such a fun card! Hugs Juls

Roma said...

Really cute !

joy said...

Love the papers you have used for this whimsical card, Melissa!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) such a fab snowman and the paper piecing and design are fab ,,, love the ribbon :-)

luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow, what a stunning creation, Melissa! I really love the colors and the idea to stamp the snowman multiple times and use different cardstock is just brilliant!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Unknown said...

Oh, your snowman is positively cute Melissa! Love his arms and how you paper pieced him together. Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment, I so appreciate this! Greetz from the Netherlands, Ira

Anonymous said...

Very cute Melissa! Snowmen are my fav!!

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Melissa, I love how youve made the snowman. Stunning. Lee x

Unknown said...

I love this cute card. I just pinned it. I've been looking for an idea I could do to make a quick card and though mine won't be as extravagant as yours I will be using the snowman idea. Whew... I was worrying that I wouldn't find an idea. Thank you.

Hugs...Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

Rosalind Eddy said...

beautiful just joined. will spread the word via CardsbyRosalind.blogspot

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, I love this snowman. I am making all my Christmas cards this year. I have 20 made and need to make about 25 more. Not too bad. Do you make all of yours or do you buy them too?