Sunday, February 10, 2013

♥ i like your style.... ♥ {MOJO279}

Hi there everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday! It is cold here but nice and sunny! We got like 5 inches of snow yesterday, not enough to shut everything down and spend some quality time locked indoors. Nope, just enough to shovel (or pull out the snow blower like hubby did! ;)! We brought the snow and cold back with us from Vermont! :) We had a lovely time! My 6 year old went skiing for the first time and he loved it! He only took a 2 1/2 hour lesson and off he went! Until he got up on the "big mountain" though! But he loved that too! Why?? Because Ski Patrol took him down on a sled! hehe Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of that though! Darn it! Both kids had lots of fun stuffing their own teddy bears at the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory though! :)



This is a card I made for this week's fun sketch at the Mojo Monday blog. Such a great sketch! So many different possibilities! I used the February Card Kit, Style of Love, from Simon Says Stamp! What an amazing kit!! You can check it out HERE!


Love the adorable Simon Says Stamp Exclusive stamp set it comes with called "I Like Your Style". As well as the super cute polka dot mini Kraft envelopes by Maya Road!! Look at those sweet wooden hearts too!! ♥


Here is the MOJO279 Sketch!

I hope to see you all back here tomorrow for my Giveaway!! ;)

Have a blessed Sunday!
 

9 comments:

joy said...

Great take on the sketch, Melissa! Those teddies are awesome!

Patty O'Malley said...

What an adorable card! Love the polka dot envelope and mini hangar. Love teddy bears, too, as I have a collection.

Sharon Noble said...

Your works stunning thank you for visiting my blog xxx

Jennifer said...

I totally love your style! Such wonderful combinations of colour and elements! Your cards always make me smile!

Sonia said...

Wonderful card my dear Melissa^_^
Happy week beginning^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Sandy said...

Neat sketch and I love what you did with it!
sandy

Judy Cook said...

Such a sweet card. Love the hearts and that envelope is so, so cute.

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Lovely card! The hanger is so cute and compliments your design well. :) I'm a new follower. ~Tami

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Melissa! I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and let you know about the amazing challenge at V's Sweet Ideas. The challenge theme is "Love" (anything with hearts, etc.) and the prize is a $15 Freckled Fawn gift certificate. I'd LOVE to have you play along if you are able.
You can check it out here:
www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com

The card on my top blog post (on my personal blog) was made using products from V's Sweet Ideas Store, and they have the most DARLING items. I just thought you would want to check it out, and if you do....please let Vanessa know I sent you. You would do such an amazing job making cute cards and projects with the amazing products from her sweet little shoppe.

Hope you will stop by!
Karen