Wednesday, February 27, 2013

♥ Word Art Wednesday GDT ~ Week 4 ♥

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today is my final GDT card for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog. I had a lot of fun designing this month for them! What a talented group of ladies! Love the Free Word Art/Scripture they have for you to download each and every week. And they always have not 1 but 2 prize sponsors for every challenge!

For this week's card, I used some black and white polka dot paper from the Fancy Pants The Good Life Paper Pad. I framed that beautiful Psalm with the Floral Ovals Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders. Such gorgeous dies! I also used the Classic Ovals Dies as well.


Then I finished off the card with some paper roses, satin pink ribbon, a Prima Crystal Heart and some White Opal Liquid Pearls.


Don't forget to stop by the Word Art Wednesday Blog every Wednesday for a great challenge, beautiful inspiration and wonderful prizes! A BIG Thank you to Karen for asking me to be a part of this special challenge blog this month! :)

 Have a blessed day!
          

9 comments:

cebelica said...

This is so elegant and pretty! I like how you used the ribbon. The bow looks fantastic! Hugs! xx

joy said...

Gorgeous card, Melissa! I love that polka dot paper for the base of the card and all of your pretty embellishments just make this card so beautiful.

Kelly said...

wow, that teal really pops against the black and pink. such a pretty card.

Sonia said...

Just wonderful card my dear^_^
Lovely colors ^_^
Big hug,
SOnia

Unknown said...

Your cards are all so beautiful, Melissa! I have really enjoyed seeing your creations on Word Art Wednesday. I am following you so I don't miss anything. :)

Have a great day!
Karen M

CathyinMN said...

Beautiful card! Who knew polka dots could end up looking so beautiful. Love your bow and all of the embellishments you used.

Jennifer said...

This is wonderful Melissa! I love how you've highlighted this scripture and the lacy die cut and stunning bow and ribbon treatment make this just fabulous!

mandy said...

Gorgeous card Melissa love the spotty paper and the fab pink ribbon it's stunning :) Hugs Mandy xxx

Patty O'Malley said...

Awww, so pretty!