Wednesday, June 12, 2013

♥ On the move... ♥

Happy Hump Day! That means, it's time for a new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! This time the theme is "Transport". Think cars, planes, trains, bicycles, rocket ships, wagons, etc.


The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Basic Grey! I love the Oliver line by BG. It is so cute, especially for making little boy cards. It has lots of trains and even a cute little wagon in it. So that is what I used for my card. I used the Oliver Chipboard Stickers, Die Cut Shapes and Rub On Book. I love that sweet little chipboard train! I gave it a little bling with some glitter on its wheels and some Liquid Pearl centers.


The cute papers are by Heidi Swapp from the Vintage Chic 8x8 Paper Pack. I added some white acrylic paint to the edges of the aqua colored paper.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Over at Splitcoast, Simon Says Stamp is hosting a new challenge on the SCS Forum. This month's theme is "Nautical". It runs the entire month of June and the Random winner will receive a Simon Says Stamp Grab Bag! You can see all of the details HERE! :)

Please don't forget to join in with our Send a Card to Maddy Card Drive, Simon Says Stamp has a whopping $100 voucher to give away !! More details HERE. And I also have my own Giveaway too! See post above!! :)



Also we have a Simon Says Stamp Summer School over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog! Lots of fabulous designers are taking part and there are lots of Goody Bags to win!!


My sis and brother-in-law arrived safely yesterday, so I am off for some fun in the sun with them!! Have a wonderful day!

hugs...
     

14 comments:

Kristi said...

Aww this is so sweet! Love the train!

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Melissa :-) I love the train and all the details ,,, absolutely gorgeous ! :-)

hope you have a lovely day with your family :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card ! Loving that train.

Hugs

Jo x

Jingle said...

This is SO fun! Too adorable!

Wida said...

k...this is one of those cards that should be 10 bucks at a boutique. Exquisite :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Lovely design, Melissa! I love the colors and papers :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow Melissa, your creations always make me smile
This is so beautiful
Hugs Kelly

Patty O'Malley said...

This is the cutest thing!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just so cute! Love it!

Hugs,

Chriss

Lin said...

Melissa, I love this choo-choo! It's such a nice standout in our samples this week - well done!

Dawny P said...

Melissa this is gorgeous. Love how you put it all together :) Hugs, Dawny xx

Lori Aragon said...

So cute Melissa! I love how you layer your cards ♥

cebelica said...

This is wonderful! Great design! Hugs! xx

Ann said...

Super cute, love the fun design.