Wednesday, June 19, 2013

♥ Summer Fruits ♥

Happy Wednesday! We have a "sweet" new challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! This week we want to see "Summer Fruits"! Watermelon, cherries, cantalope, etc!


This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing products by American Crafts! I used some cute 6x6 papers and Die cuts from the Mayberry line. I also used the Mason Jar stamp from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line. Unfortunately that cute little stamp set is sold out but you can get a similar Jar Stamp, also from the Dear Lizzy line.


I love that cute little red wagon from the Mayberry Pie Die Cuts. It was a cute little "holder" for my summer fruits! I finished off the card with some satin ribbon, twine, Liquid Pearls and I used some Crackle Accents on the Mason Jar.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Over at Splitcoast, Simon Says Stamp is hosting a new challenge on the SCS Forum. This month's theme is "Nautical". It runs the entire month of June and the Random winner will receive a Simon Says Stamp Grab Bag! You can see all of the details HERE! :)

Please don't forget to join in with our Send a Card to Maddy Card Drive, Simon Says Stamp has a whopping $100 voucher to give away !! More details HERE. And I also have my own Giveaway too! See post above!! :)



Also we have a Simon Says Stamp Summer School over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog! Lots of fabulous designers are taking part and there are lots of Goody Bags to win!!



Have a wonderful day!




18 comments:

Janine - Ellabella said...

I love your work. Always turns out so beautiful. Wooooohhhaaaa Janine

CathyinMN said...

Cute card! For some reason it reminds me of summer picnics -- it must be the fruit in the wagon.

Jingle said...

This is too cute!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love the fruit wagon and how you got all my fave fruits on there, the lemon is particularly nice in gin and tonics :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Sweet sweet sweet! Lol
Oh Melissa I love this card. Great fruity card - brilliant
Hugs Kelly

Heather said...

What a fabulous card Melissa, a fantastic design and I love your little wagon full of summer fruit goodies!!!

hugs
Heather xx

cebelica said...

What a beautiful card! Love that little wagon with all the yummy fruits. Fab work! Hugs! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and love the fruity trolley.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card Melissa, love your little red wagon - I really want one of these for the beach stuff to save Hubby's back !

Hugs

Jo x

Jennifer said...

How very delightful this is! I love the happy summery feel it has and I adore these little red wagons that children have (mine included) and the paper piercing detail is really great with this!

Lori Aragon said...

I love everything about this sweet card Melissa! But now I'm sad that I can't have the same mason jar stamp :( lol

I really enjoy seeing what you create :) xoxo

Sonia said...

fab card my dearest friend^_^
Love tre cute details^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Dunja Trautmann said...

Your Creation is simply gorgeous as always Melissa. The freshness of summer :) Very gorgeous.

Much Love and enjoy the Summer
Dunja xx

vic said...

wow this card is so cute I love it!!! so so pretty!!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Super beautiful card, Melissa! I love the stamped definition the side file :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I LOVE that little read wagon and how you filled it up with all those goodies. Blessings!

Iris said...

So cute.

Unknown said...

Hello,
The informative Article on Summer Fruits is amazing.
It give detail information Pomegranates Thanks for Sharing the information about it.
fruitsgogo app