Saturday, July 12, 2014

♥ This is the Life! NEW RELEASE at Simon Says Stamp! ♥

There is an entire New Release over at Simon Says Stamp! New stamp sets, new dies and new stencils!! Amazing!!


I will be posting a card made with this adorable Ice Cream Cone Die Set shortly! Aren't they sweet?!


Visit HERE to see the entire collection!!

A BIG Congrats to the new SSS DT! I can't wait to work with these new talented girls!! And the rest of these amazing ladies!

 VIRGINIA LU  (New)
 CARYN DAVIES (New)
 JENN SHURKUS  (New)
 MELISSA BOVE (That's me!)
 hugs...


3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Melissa! I hope you're having a great summer, and that everything is going well. I always enjoy your sweet cards each week. I hope you will stop by my blog again soon, and also play along/link up with us at Word Art Wednesday.
God bless you,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover@gmail.com

Virginia L. said...

I am thrilled to be this amazing team with you, Melissa! Thank you so much for welcoming me! HUGS!

Iris said...

Love the ice cream cone die.