Wednesday, October 22, 2014

♥ Simon Says...Get Krafty ♥

Happy Wednesday to you all! It's time for a brand new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week we want you to "Get Krafty" and Use Kraft!
This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Hero Arts! You don't have to use them to join in on the fun but if you have them, we would love to see them! I am using this cute "build a snowman" clear stamp set called Frosty Wishes. I just stamped the snowman, his face and hat using some Black StazOn on white cardstock and then cut them out. I did the same with the scarf and stick arms using Lipstick Red Ink by Simon Says and Walnut Stain by Ranger. The buttons were stamped in Caribbean Blue Ink by Simon Says and the carrot nose was colored in with the Spiced Marmalade Distress Marker by Tim Holtz. I filled in the snowman's body with some Glossy Accents and then some Chunky White Glitter.


I also used some Kraft Cardstock by Hero Arts, some Medium White Pearls also by HA and some Twine by Lawn Fawn. I "shaded" the kraft cs with some Frost White Ink to give the card front a frosty look.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!





Have you seen the new Simon Says Stamp Store Website?? You can see it for yourself HERE! Happy Shopping!! :)


Hope you have an amazing day!

hugs...


8 comments:

Lin said...

He is darling, Melissa, and looks great on the kraft!

debby4000 said...

Oh your snowman is so cute and I love the card you've made with him.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Melissa, a great design and I just love the glittered cute snowman!!

hugs
Heather xx

Donna said...

Cute, cute card, I think that is one of my favorite snowman stamps and you showcased him so adorably!

Becca Cruger said...

Oh my gosh! How adorable! This little guy would be the perfect merry addition to a Christmas present.

jenn shurkus said...

that snowman is one of my faves!! i love what you did with him especially the glitter you used on his body!

Lorraine A said...

aww this is adorable Melissa :-) love the sparkle and 'snowballs' :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Juls said...

Adorable card, love the sparkly snowman :-) xx