Friday, May 1, 2015

♥ Love makes everything grow ♥

TGIF!! What are your plans for the weekend? My weekend is going to consist of my son's soccer game Saturday morning and then we plan on relaxing outside and having a BBQ and on Sunday, I plan on going up into my craft room in between making breakfast, lunch and dinner! :) Well, that's what my plan is anyway! We'll see what actually happens!!


Love the Bella Rouge Papers by Prima Marketing. Gorgeous!! I used the Victorian Medallion Two Dies by Spellbinders to make a gate like front for my card. And that beautiful paper gives it a sort of Patina look. So pretty!


The sentiment is from the Spring Sentiments Stamp Set by Whiff of Joy which I stamped onto a Labels Eight Die Cut. I added some White Opal Liquid Pearls, Prima flowers, some May Arts Natural Twine and a Prima Crystal Heart.    


I am entering this into:

~ Virginia's View Challenge: Layers and Dimensions



I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

hugs...


9 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Just fabulous! Love your use of medallion 2 and the gorgous dp!! the flower is stunning!

joy said...

This is exquisitely beautiful, Melissa! I love the soft aqua with the beige background. The medallion 2 die is just gorgeous; thanks for the inspiration!!

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning,like the Victorian look, the colors, your flower, obviously every beautiful detail. So like a lovely weekend, enjoy. Donna

Theresa said...

Beautiful creation! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Unknown said...

Very pretty... Love your card, Melissa. :)

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is so beautiful.
luv
Debby

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous!

Agnieszka said...

Beautifull card!

I invite you to my blog and CANDY: www.nozyczkirudej.blogspot.com

Marci said...

A beautiful card!