Wednesday, October 7, 2015

♥ Splitcoaststampers 3D Pumpkin Tutorial ♥

Hi there!! Today I have a new tutorial up over at Splitcoaststampers! It is to make a 3D Pumpkin Place Card Setting! Here is a pic of one that I made yesterday in non-traditional colors. I used some vintage ephemera paper from the iralamija shop. And it only took me 15 minutes to make.


How cute these would look on your Halloween Party or Thanksgiving Table! And your guests can take them home as a little party favor!


This is one I made awhile back.

                    

Stop by Splitcoaststampers HERE to see how easy they are to make! :)

Have a sweet day!

hugs...


2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute! Thanks for the link at the tutorial!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Love this idea Melissa!! so cute!