Saturday, December 17, 2016

♥ Outside Christmas Decorating Contest! Would you mind voting for us? ♥

♥♥♥ Thank you to all who voted for us! We came in 2nd place! :) Sheila H. you are my winner!! Please email me your mailing addy!! keepsakesbymelissa(at)yahoo(dot)com ♥♥♥

Hi Friends! Our local radio station is hosting a Christmas Decorating Contest for our area. Our house is entered. Would you mind voting for us? It would only take about 15 seconds! Just click HERE and scroll down to my name Melissa Bove, click on it and then click vote! That's it! Easy Peasy! I would really appreciate it!!

                   

♥ If you vote for us, leave me a comment below and I will pick a random winner to send a sweet little Thank you gift to!! ♥

Have a wonderful day!

hugs...


9 comments:

Glennis said...

I have voted for you, what a wonderful display!

Denise Bryant said...

I voted for you! Your house and yard look beautiful! That's a lot of work that goes into making a display like that!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Done. Hope you win!

Virginia Killmore said...

Yes I voted and yours was the best

lisa808 said...

Voted! Beautiful display!

Melissa Bove said...

Thank you sweet ladies!! We really appreciate it!!

Happy Holidays!!

Sheila H said...

I voted for you. Yours is quite beautiful 😍

Linda Peterson said...

I voted for your display! Beautiful!!

shamela said...

Voted! Your home looks amazing! Good luck 💕