Wednesday, December 7, 2016

♥ Simon Says...Ice Inspiration ♥

Hello! Hope you all are enjoying your week so far! We have a new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!


Our very own, super talented, Jenn Shurkus created an amazing inspiration board for you to be inspired by! So that is our challenge to you this week....Ice Inspiration!


The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by My Favorite Things! For my card, I am using the Snowfall of Blessings Clear Stamp Set and the Pierced Snowflakes Die-Namics Die Set. Love those beautiful snowflakes!!


I added lots of Diamond Dust Glitter to the snowflakes to give them an icy look. I also made some dots of glue on the card front and added some more glitter to them as well.


The papers I used are from the Luke 2 Solids Collection Pack by PhotoPlay and Yuletide by Tim Holtz. I finished it off with some White Pearls.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have an amazing day!

hugs...


6 comments:

Lin said...

Such a pretty take on the colors, Melissa! Love your glitzy snowflakes!

Tracy Freeman said...

It's so pretty and the chunky glitter really does look like ice. I love the whole card ❤️❤️

Dawn Darlene said...

Love the snowflake!

Teresa Kline said...

hello melissa! luv the banners, they are my favorite to use and the sweet heart is especially fun! have a great rest of the week and weekend!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Stephanie said...

Totally lovely, Melissa! I love the chunky glitter :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Melissa, the whole design is so pretty, love the glitter :-)

luv
Lols x x x