Wednesday, March 22, 2017

♥ Simon Says...More than 1 Die or Punch! ♥


We have a new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week's challenge...USE MORE THAN 1 DIE OR PUNCH!

The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Memory Box! I used three different MB dies on my card. The Happy Easter Perky Script Die, Stitched Circle Dies and  the Chocolate Bunny Die which is out of stock but there are similar ones in stock HERE. :)


The papers I used are from the Cottage Rose Paper Pad by KasierCraft. I finished it off with some May Arts Natural Twine, Pearls and a satin rose.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have a great day!

hugs...


5 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

It's lovely, the little pearl tail is adorable !
Sending hugs xxx

Lin said...

LOVE this, Melissa, the papers are so gorgeous and that chocolate bunny is too cute! Wonderful design, as always!

Lori Aragon said...

Hello my friend! Popping in to see this fabulous creation :) I love the way you have of making cards feel so romantic! I know...what's so romantic about a bunny? Everything about your designs, that's what!!! So pretty <3 Love you!

Stephanie said...

Adorable design, Melissa! I love the mix of patterned papers :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Migdalia said...

This is just gorgeous!!I love the bunny!! I love chocolate bunnies too.. LOL
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M