Wednesday, March 29, 2017

♥ Easter Eggs and Butterflies ♥


Hello there! We have a brand new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! It's ANYTHING GOES!!


The Simon Says DT are showcasing products this week by Stampendous! I am using the super pretty Butterflies Clear Stamp Set. This set has big, small and in between butterflies. Love it! So I decided to pretty up some plastic eggs with them for some Easter decor.


I painted some of the eggs with some Prima Opal Magic Aqua Rose Acrylic Paint. Love the shimmery color. (I need to get me more of this paint in different colors!) Other eggs I either wrapped in some pretty papers from the PhotoPlay French Flea Market Paper Pad (love!) or I added some Prima Pink Glitter or Diamond Dust Glitter to others.


I finished it off with some May Arts Natural Twine, pearls and Prima Flowers.  To form the base for the eggs, I simply hot glued some mini grapevine wreaths together and then hot glued some moss to them and then adhered the eggs. :)


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have a sweet day!

hugs...


8 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Melissa these are really beautiful! Love the softness.
Sending hugs xxx

Lorraine A said...

I love this nest of eggs Melissa, they are so pretty and I love the flowers and butterflies,. what a stunning Easter decoration!! absolutely stunning! 💕

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

Melissa, what a fantastic idea - love your sweet nest of eggs!

Migdalia said...

Such a wonderful idea!! Beautiful and Elegant!!

Dawn Darlene said...

Just checked out your instagram. Awesome Easter photos!!

Stephanie said...

These are so COOL, Melissa! What a gorgeous and elegant way to decorate eggs!! :D

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Raffy said...

Sono davvero molto belle ed eleganti complimenti

Jo Nevill said...

So beautiful and pretty. Your eggs are stunning too

Jo x