Wednesday, June 28, 2017

♥ Simon Says...Anything Goes ♥



Happy Wednesday to you! There is a brand new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! It's everyone's favorite! ANYTHING GOES!!

The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Art Impressions! For my card, I am using the Big Birthday Wishes Clear Stamp Set for my card. Unfortunately, it's no longer in stock but there are lots of different Birthday stamps by Art Impressions that can be found HERE.


After coloring in the image with several different Copic Markers, I die cut the image out with the Wonky Rectangles Die Set by Simon Says Stamp. I also added some Diamond Dust Glitter to the image. To finish off the card, I used some May Arts Natural Twine and some Sparkling Crystals.  


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



Hope you have a great day!

hugs...


5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) the image is adorable and I love the twine bow and wonky stitched die cut :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

A great image, Melissa, and the wonky framing is perfect with it, along with your signature twine bow!

Stephanie said...

Super cute image, Melissa! I love how you colored it! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

What a fun image and awesome card! I love your colouring!

Love that sentiment too :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

Unknown said...

Love the card, and such great coloring.