Wednesday, June 21, 2017

♥ Simon Says...Use Patterned Paper ♥


Hello! We have a brand new challenge starting today at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week we want you to...Use Patterned Paper! 


The Simon Says DT are showcasing products by Doodlebug Designs! I am using the super fun Yankee Doodle 6x6 Paper Pad for my card since Fourth of July is right around the corner here in the U,S. In fact, that's all I used for my card, other than some May Arts Natural Twine and a few pearls.


Love the patriotic papers in this pad. :) For the edges of the papers, I used the Simon Says Stamp Twisted Stitch Borders Dies.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 



It's the last day of school here today and my kiddos are ready for Summer! I can't believe the oldest is going into Middle School (6th grade) and the little one is a First Grader!! So proud of my babies!! :)


Have a fabulous day!

hugs...


4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love the whole 4th July theme! perfect papers and I love the twine bow and decorative edges :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a great card, love how you have used the border dies xxx

Stephanie said...

How festive!! Love the scalloped edges too! :D

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Gayatri said...

Love the layering of pattern paper. Great festive card, Melissa! Gayatri xx