Thursday, April 26, 2018

♥ Filigree Veil ♥


Hello there. I hope you are enjoying Spring wherever you are! I have a sweet card I wanted to share with you today using some lovely Amazing Paper Grace Dies. I started by using the Hemstitch Rectangles as the base of my card. I then added the Filigree Veil Etched Dies. Love this die set. It can be used as a beautiful ornamental piece on your cards or you could flip it and use it as a gift card holder. So versatile! 


The sweet little tag is from the Graceful Tiny Tag Stamp and Die Set. I could use these 3 Die sets over and over again!


You can find all of Becca's fabulous dies HERE on the Spellbinders Website. You can also find them on Amazon, Scrapbook.com, SimonSaysStamp.com and many other places! :)


Hope you have a fabulous rest of your week!

hugs...


1 comment:

SandArt said...

Hi, Melissa,
Thank you so much for your posts. This card is gorgeous! My usual sources have been out of stock on this die for some time, but this card is proof that it needs to be in my "toolbox". Seeing these creations gave my day a beautiful beginning.
Blessings, Sandy