Thursday, April 19, 2018

♥ Grace upon Grace ♥


Hi there! Stopping in today with a sweet and simple card that I made with the Grand Dome 3D Card Etched Dies  by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders, as my card base. I paired these lovely dies with the Tiara Rondelle Etched Dies.


That is the beauty of Becca's dies! They all go together so wonderfully! Not to mention, they are all gorgeous! ;) This card took me about 10 minutes to do. It was so fast and easy yet someone will think you spent hours on it!


You can find all of Becca's Dies HERE at the Spellbinders Website. They are also available on Amazon.com, Scrapbook.com, SimonSaysStamp.com and many other sites as well! :)


Hope you have a fabulous day!

hugs...


2 comments:

SandArt said...

Hi, Melissa,
Your card is beautiful! Many of the 3D Vignette dies have been out of stock on the sites I shop but I think the Grand Dome has been available. I love this combination.
Blessings, Sandy

Theresa said...

Gorgeous! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!