Thursday, May 24, 2018

♥ Cream and Gold Hemstitch Circles ♥


Hi there! I have a new card to share with you today sing some more of the new Dies by Becca Feeken for Spellbinders. They are from the fabulous Romancing the Swirl Collection.  I paired up Hemstitch Circles Etched Dies with the Ringlet Round Etched Dies to make a super elegant card. This would be perfect for a wedding.

 
I first cut the Ringlet Round Die sing some gold paper and adhered it to my card front. I then added the Hemstitch Circles alternating between the gold and cream cardstock. Then I added the Ringlet Accent Die to the center and then a satin ribbon bow and vintage button. The sweet little tag is from the Graceful Tiny Tag Stamp and Die Set.


You can find all of Becca's "Amazing" Dies HERE!


Have a wonderful day!

hugs...


No comments: