Monday, May 21, 2018

♥ Flourished Square ♥


Hi there! Today I'm sharing a card I made with the Flourished Square Etched Dies from the New Romancing the Swirl Collection by Becca Feeken. I used the Die Cut Frame as my card front by simply adding a tiny bit of clear glue to the back top of it and attaching it to the Frame Outline Die Cut.

 
I then adhered the yellow Interior Frame Outline die cut to the center of the card.


I then added 2 die cuts of the Flourished Accent to the center using pop dots for added dimension. I then embellished it with a flower, pearls, ribbon and butterflies. The sweet tag is from the Graceful Tiny Tag Stamp and Die Set. The sweet and summery papers are by LemonCraft.

 
You can find all of the Amazing Paper Grace Dies HERE on the Spellbinders website as well as Scrapbook.com, SimonSaysStamp.com and many others.


Hope you have a beautiful day!

hugs...


No comments: