Thursday, August 23, 2018

♥ Christmas Poinsettia Tag ♥


Hello. Only 124 days until Christmas! It will be here before we know it! So, today, I'm sharing a Christmas tag I made with some new dies from the A Charming Christmas Collection by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. The Cinch and Go Poinsettia Etched Dies are super easy to use. And they make the prettiest poinsettias!  I made these flowers in about 5 minutes. They look great in red, white, pink, yellow, etc!


I am also using the Sentimental Christmas Stamp and Die Set as well. LOVE this set!! I added some tiny foam dots under the inner scroll frame for some added dimension. And that Holly and Berries charm is too sweet!


You can find all of Becca's gorgeous dies Here!


Have a fabulous day!

hugs...


2 comments:

Donna said...

Such a beautiful Christmas tag, like all your special little details!

Teatime Iniquity said...

I enjoyeed reading this