Friday, August 31, 2018

♥ Elegant Poinsettias ♥


Hello. Today I'm sharing a card I made with some more of the new dies from the A Charming Christmas Collection by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders.


On the top and bottom of my card front, I am using the beautiful Snowflake Toppers Etched Dies. I cut out 2 each of the Arched Topper in white and gold paper. I then added a light layer of glue to the back of the white cut out and adhered them over the gold just slightly offset so a little of the gold peeks through.


The Cinch and Go Poinsettias are super easy to make and look good in many different colors. They make the perfect poinsettia in just a couple of minutes!

 
You can find all of Becca's Dies HERE and also at Scrapbook . com where all of the Charming Christmas Dies are On SALE!! ;)


Hope you have an amazing day!

hugs...


No comments: