Friday, September 6, 2019

Grand Snow Globe Card



Happy Friday to you!! Can you believe there's only 109 days until Christmas?? Where has this year gone? Wasn't it just New Years Day!?! Well, it will be here before you know it! Amazing Paper Grace just released a new Christmas collection, 3D Holiday Vignettes, a couple of weeks ago. And the 3D Christmas Dies in this collection is nothing short of fabulous!


For this card, I am using the Grand Snow Globe Etched Dies. You can make a wonderful multi-layered card with the Dies. I decided to make a "flat" card but with a 3D look to it. I will be making these for family and friends but I'm going to add one those plastic ornaments that you can break in half (Sold at Michael's) where you can add things inside of. I will adhere half of the ornament over the front of the card and add some glitter to it, to make an actual "Snow Globe". I wanted to add it to this one to show you but couldn't find the ones I purchased last year and Michael's aren't selling them in stores in yet. But you can find them online. :)


You can find all of Becca's fabulous Dies, Glimmer Plates and Stamps HERE at the Spellbinders Store.
 

Have a great weekend!!

hugs...


No comments: