Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ornament Card

I made this fun shaped card with more of the My Mind's Eye Papers. I hand-drew the ornament, that's why it is not perfect! But what is, right?? The cute cardstock stickers are by K&Co. I also adhered some white Pom-Pom Trim as well as a satin bow, button and hemp cord. The ornament itself was cut out of Bazzill Basics CS and I inked the edges of it with Gold ink to match the bow.

Here is a shout out to my friend Lindsay who just got her first card picked up for publication in a print mag! WOO-Hoo! Way to go Lindsay! Oh, yeah, and she is also going to have one of her images made into a rubber stamp over at The Rubber Cafe! She is on a roll!! Keep up the great work Lindsay! I am very proud of you!! And check out her blog here, she has a digi giveaway to celebrate 30,000 hits on her blog!

Just a short post today! Off to do laundry and play with my son!! He can now count to six, but sometimes forgets the #2! That's funny, cause that is how old he is!! What a great age he is at now, so fun!!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love!!

Hugs, Melissa

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW you are so sweet! love the ornament, what's not perfect??? Yesterday's card is lovely too...how did I miss that?

Anonymous said...

WOW ! once again you did a great job We sure don't see anything wrong with the Ornament it is perfect. We both love all of your idea's. Hope you have a Very Happy Thanksgiving ! The Holiday's are coming so fast ! They are getting hard to keep up with. Cant wait to see what you post next! each one is prettier then the last.
love and Hugs.

Linda said...

saw it on two peas. I love it. Great job...and it doesn't need to be perfect, besides, you can't tell it's not....lol... tfs

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card.
xAndrea

Eva said...

What a fabulous card!!! Love the shape of it! Thanks for the comment on my blog background....yeah, I am totally in love with that site now and probably will be addicted to changing my background....hehehehe...like I need a new addiction...hehehe

Lisa Somerville said...

Very pretty! Love the Minds Eye papers!

robin said...

how adorable. :)

Darlene said...

Very clever ... I think it's cute!! Keep up the good work and a huge shout out to Lindsay ... WOW!!

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous in every way!!

Anonymous said...

Hi melissa: I have not been by in some time, Just wanted to see what you have that is new.
Love all of your new things they are very nice. Will check back again soon. Happy Holiday's

Sandy
Edison, NJ

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Great work!

Judit V.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa:
was over to your Pink Paislee and you have not posted on there in a long time .By the way your cards are beautiful . just was wondering why you don't post there anymore.

Take care I will be back soon to see what you have done next.
Paulette
PP,FL

Anonymous said...

Hi melissa:
Been having a problem getting to your blog , but now here I am I was just look over all the beautiful things you have posted over the months, they are all GREAT ! as is your beautiful little boy.
just wanted to stop in and say hey .
Oh and we have lots of snow here !

Elaine
WV
USA

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Melissa! Love the ornament shape!

Cheri W said...

Wow, girlie! Love this handmade ornament card. You always have the perfect bows and embellishments, too.

Mithu said...

So Cute and awesome Cards, i like your blog and wana share it with my friends too. Thanks
Check me at Real Estate Facts

vena7 said...

wspaniaƂa bombka