Tuesday, November 18, 2008

'tis the Season!

I am loving the new papers out there for Christmas this year! Not just the same old boring red and green papers! I love the mix of pinks, yellows, greens, blues and reds! And lots of glitter! Right up my alley!!

This card was made using the new MME paper pack (love this paper) and also some DCWV paper. The ornament and tis the season tag is by K&Co. I dressed it all up with some Crocheted and Gingham ribbons, hemp cord and mini adhesive pearls by Kaiser Craft.

Also, go and check out Scrapadilly.com! Starting this Friday, the 21st through the 28th, they will be having their Friday Night Boredom Crop! I will be there and my Christmas Wish Box is one of the things they will be making! So go and join the fun and make some some new great friends and fun projects! (My LO is featured on the homepage too!) YAY!!

We are expecting snow here today! I hope so! But doubtful, the sun is shining!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Melissa

8 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Melissa:
Wow the card is so pretty I agree the colors are just great! We too like the pastels but the old fashioned Red, Green. and Gold is still a nice thing for the Holidays it keeps a little of the old fashioned feeling in Christmas. Kepp up the lovely work .

Anonymous said...

How very nice, you did a wonderful job once again!



Nancy
Mountaintop, Pa

Anonymous said...

THIS IS A VERY NICE CARD BUT I AM SURE THE COLORS ARE BETTER THEN WHAT IS BEING SHOWN , I THINK THEY MAY BE BRIGHTER IN PERSON. MAYBE THE AREA IS A LITTLE DARK WHEN TAKING THE PHOTO. BUT THE CARD IS STILL NICE.
HAVE A NICE WEEK AND WEEKEND.

Drea said...

Gorgeous work my dear!! Thanks for mentioning the crop!!

Lots of prizes given away!!

Erum Tasneem said...

oh Melissa the card looks lovely! You r right about the paper and the colours sure rock! Seems like a lot of work, lemme take a closer look!

Erum Tasneem said...

ooh you are also right about the glitter! LOOOVE glitter!!:D

Anonymous said...

The card is so pretty...I love the colours! Great work!

Judit V.

Anonymous said...

great card! I have a ton of chipboard ornaments by around the block (although i like your K&co better!) and I may try this.