Wednesday, December 28, 2011

♥ Simon Says... Anything Goes!! ♥

It's time for another Anything Goes challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Just link any new type of creation on the challenge blog for a chance at a wonderful prize!!


For my card this week I used some beautiful October Afternoon papers from the FarmHouse collection. Love this line!! And the stamps are My Mind's Eye Everything Rosy.


To finish up my card, I used the Epiphany Shape Studio Button Tool to make the round button on the bow. It's so easy and fun to use. You can create your own buttons with any patterned paper you want! I also used some Prima trims, small white pearls and seam binding.


As always, Heidi will generously give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore!


Have a wonderful day!! And don't forgot you still have time to join in my 2 giveaways!! See above and below this post!

17 comments:

Juls said...

wowzer this is just soooooooo LUSH and gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous dear. I so love the vintage look hon. Hugs

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your card is gorgeous! Just found your site and am a new follower. :)

Kimberly

Melissa said...

This is stunning. Do you have a store, by any chance?

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous creation, Melissa! I love the Parisian ties and the layout is perfect!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love all the details and thr button is fab ! I just went to see the video clip and will have to add that to my wish list :-)

Happy New Year :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Cheri W said...

Love, love, love this card, Melissa! Tres chic! gorgeous work, as always!

Vintage Rose said...

I absolutely love this card! Love the images and colors, great job!

Lotta said...

I love your card! All the details are beautiful and your layout is fab! Love that paper button! Hugs Sandra

Hello said...

Beautiful card!

Ava Gavloski said...

melissa, that is one beautiful card. the color tones are wonderful and your design is WOW...
ava

Loz said...

wow I love this! I just cannot make vintage!! Hope you have a fabulous NYE.. all the best for 2012 xx

Crafty Loops said...

This is stunningly beautiful Melissa. I love the gorgeous pinks and blues together and the paper is beautiful. Happy New Year to you and yours Melissa, I hope 2012 is filled with many wonderful new adventures. Lee x

Becky Dunham said...

Oh my goodness Melissa! I LOVE this card - every inch of it! Every single element speaks to me :) Thanks for sharing this!

mamawcindy said...

Oh, WOW! Your Card is so Pretty! I Love It! Thanks for Sharing! Happy New Year to you. :0)

Liz said...

Just becamwe a follower great card

Venus said...

Dear Melissa,
i just started card making and I'm looking for inspirations for shabby chic techniques. Your blog is really nice and your cards are gorgeous. i find most of your techniques helpful. I found this card at Simon says stamp. Thanks for sharing!

Venus
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com